Monday, May 3, 2010

Jada turns Four

Jada turned four yesterday. I always ask what kind of cake the girls want. Normally, they just tell me a flavor and I make a flat cake... Not this time. Jada told me she didn't care what flavor... she wanted a dragon cake. Not just a dragon cake, but as much of a 3D cake as possible. Well, I tried. This was a first attempt at decorating a cake. It took 3 1/2 hours because I had no idea what I was doing! It turned out well I guess. We took her out to lunch on Saturday to celebrate since her birthday was a Sunday. She then spent the night with Nana and Opa. She also got to go to a party that she claimed was for her. Then yesterday, we went to my parent's house (Nana and Opa)with cake and ice cream. She also got lots of presents. She had fun. She woke this morning and asked me if it was still her birthday. Too cute. Here are some pics:

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Your cake is cute! That last picture really shows how large it was

Ida said...

oh I wish we had not missed it! So much fun.