Hmm. Not much really. Working to gather tax information is what I've spent most of my time doing. But at the same time, we are getting ready for Alex's 8th birthday which she shares with her Aunt Reina (Mar 11th). Reina also had a baby shower on Feb. 12, which I was unfortunately unable to attend since it was in Utah and I'm in Texas. We did manage to get a present sent to her in time for it though! She is expecting a baby girl some time in the next three weeks. YAY! I'm excited for her! So while all these exciting things happened, my children have been busy, too. Jordan decided she was tired of long, thick, heavy and easily tangled hair. She got her first "short" hair cut on the 19th. Then today, Alex decided she wants her ears pierced. So to the store! She picked out her first pair of earrings. She talks to the ladies who are going to pierce them. She's going to do it! One is in crooked... I'm hoping it doesn't cause many problems, because this is not going to be fun for her or for me. Jordan then decides she wants hers pierced as well. Okay, so she picks hers. Her earrings are in perfectly. *Whew* Now for the next six weeks, I get to have fun making sure they don't get infected and turn them regularly. Jada didn't get hers pierced since I don't think she's old enough to make that decision yet. However, she's really excited because she got new sparkly bracelets and inherited ALL of the clip on earrings of her sisters! She seems happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment