skip to main |
skip to sidebar
School Starts!
So we start school today! Hip Hip Hooray! Jordan, Alex and Jada were so excited to get up this morning. They wanted to start school. I am still quite unsure of myself as a teacher, but I am trying my hardest; making sure they stay challenged and learning exciting new things. We are going to be working on a lot this school year. I am learning to not use conjuntions when writing, making it is easier for my girls to read. Jordan is in second grade this year, since she meets the academic requirements for our state. Alex is starting kindergarden, even though she could be in first grade (she knows everything on the kindergarden level). I just do not feel that she is ready for it. (By age, she would just be starting school.) I do expect, however, that by the end of this school year, she will be in first grade and know some second grade material as well. Jada is still potty training. She had her first BM in the toilet today. I am hoping that this will continue to be the case. I dislike having to clean dirty panties... I am certain that no-one likes that particular job. As for myself, I have decided to learn new things too. I am picking up HTML so I can do some web design. I may never really use it, but I figured that it could be useful information. I plan on learning more than just HTML, but one thing at a time. After all, I still have other projects going, like writing my books, too many crotcheting projects, and teaching... which is the most important to me. Overall, it should be a very productive year, if I can manage to stay focused and organized for a long enough period of time. I am excited right along with my girls. Wee! It is time I get to work! We will post again soon!
1 comment:
Hi, Dana. You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details!
Post a Comment