Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dream House

We are building our dream house! We signed papers to have it built with construction starting in Jan. We had it delayed so that we can save for a down payment. Obviously we were not expecting to buy a house anytime soon, but the house we have wanted for almost four years dropped in price by $30K! I saw that and was so upset about it that Ben finally suggested that I go talk to a sales rep about why it dropped in price and many other questions we had. It took two hours for me to ask all my questions and receive the answers. Needless to say, I wanted to buy it. I talked to Ben about it that night, and the next morning we were both out there! Ben asked a few questions that I hadn't thought of, and then we sat down and signed paper work. Okay, so it wasn't JUST like that, but it was soon after. Here are some pictures of the model home. We are getting the balcony, the 9 ft ceiling, rounded corners and 42" cabinets in the kitchen for sure. We will live in a cul-de-sac, one of two in the community. I'm very excited. More details to come as they unfold!

3 comments:

Chefwife said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Katrina said...

Looks really nice. Have fun!

Dana said...

hehe thanks!