Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I know I am a little slow on the updates. I was kept busy during November with studio appointments and Thanksgiving... Then December came... I ended up spending most of that time sick, but I got better just in time for Christmas. The girls got sick too, but it did not last very long. Ben got what I had and spent most of the month sick, too, unfortunately. He did have two weeks off of school and a five day weekend for Christmas. He enjoyed the break. He deserved it, too. Now we find that it is 2009. This year holds a lot of fun, new, exciting events! Jordan is now in senior primary! (Can you believe that!?! I have a hard time with it) She is going to be baptized in September, maybe October, depending on when the stake baptisms are. Then she can start with Achievement Days! Alex is going to be six in two months time. Shortly after that, Jada will turn three. My baby... *sigh* Then our house will be finished and we will close on that. (Construction will start beginning to mid February.) Ben will also finish his associate's in September. Also in April, we will celebrate our eighth anniversary. My sister Katrina will have her fifth child this year, too. We look forward to sharing more as these events happen! I apologize, but I do not have any pictures up and ready for our blog. I hope to get those up this week though. We hope that your New Year is full of love, health, happiness, and blessings of all sorts!

No comments: