We have walls! Crazy, I know. Well, here are some pictures taken today. The girls were excited to actually be able to make out which rooms are theirs. They had a really hard time understanding where the walls were supposed to go. *shrug* now that they see it, they think it's ready for us to move into! I think I'd like to wait until we have full bathroom access... thanks anyway! Of course, they get super excited about having their own rooms, a play room, and a yard to run in. Can't really blame them! I can't wait to have a house again. Okay, I guess I can... after all, I have to!
Looks great, Dana. I am wishing we could be so lucky. Too bad everything is so VERY expensive here. We are just going to have to be sardines for a bit longer.
I don't claim to be the best artist or even close. I paint and draw for fun, stress relief, and I do try to make it look good. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. Thanks for looking anyway!
3 comments:
Wow, it looks so big! Have you said where the house is (city)?
Looks great, Dana. I am wishing we could be so lucky. Too bad everything is so VERY expensive here. We are just going to have to be sardines for a bit longer.
It's about 10 minutes east of the airport. It IS big. about 2900 sq ft total... yes, we got VERY lucky! ;)
Post a Comment