Here are some updated pictures of the house. We have toilets, door knobs, some of the counter tops in the kitchen, appliances, painted front doors (they will be the dark brown of the balcony), touch up paint, and carpet left before inspections and then our final walk through. We won't close for another month, but they will have it ready earlier in case we change our minds on the closing date (which won't happen since we have our lease still in place until the end of June). Grass and trees will happen after we have closed and I get the landscaping I want done. I asked to do that first so that I didn't have to rip out some of the grass to do my garden, and a few other plants. Hope to have some new pictures of my kids very soon. Hopefully next post?
I don't claim to be the best artist or even close. I paint and draw for fun, stress relief, and I do try to make it look good. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. Thanks for looking anyway!
2 comments:
Looks nice.
You're so smart! to get the landscaping done after you've put in your garden! It is a pain to rip up and such a waste! Good for you to have a garden.
Post a Comment