Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back on a schedule

The holidays threw me off, but were lots of fun. We had a visit from my mother in law, Becky, and my brother in law, James, from Utah. We visited and played and didn't go out or anything. It was nice and calm. We did have a Christmas Eve dinner that was special. We ate fish, hummus, flat bread, olives, pomegranate, and Kefir. We ate it on the floor, and tried to eat things that Mary and Joseph would've eaten. We also talked about why Christmas is so special. It was wonderful. We had tons of fun. Unfortunately, I didn't think of taking pictures until after they left. So I have no pictures of Christmas at all. :( Since then, I've been busy at work again with painting. I finished a picture I started in 2004, 2005, and some that I started last year. In 2010, I'm hoping that I will procrastinate less, be a better wife and mother, a kinder sister to those who need one, and a nicer friend. These are my goals. Happy New Year. May it be filled with love, friendship, and happiness. So here's what I've done:

2 comments:

Chefwife said...

You are so talented! I love your art!!

Jo Jo said...

Fun! I'm glad you're back. I'm glad you are painting more. I can't remember if I shared this with you or not but I have another artist friend, www.lesliegraff.com
She's done a new domestic series I really like. Especially her titles. Anyway, just for you to visit. If you click on The Artist on my blog, it's a blogspot I've set up for Cooper and his creations. You could work on one for you.