We had a hard day at church today. Jada didn't want to go to her class. Alex pouted and glared all through-out junior primary, refusing to sing, or participate. (She was better in class according to her teacher, but it took until 5 min before the bell for her to warm up to everyone.) Jordan went to class, but hates it because she's the only female...literally. I guess I'm a mean mother, because I insisted that they go anyway. I went through Sunbeams with Jada, and she was a little more content that way. When I picked Alex up from her class, she acted like she wasn't ready to go. She was smiling and happy from what I could see. Then I picked up Jordan. Her teacher said goodbye, and she thanked him for the lesson today. All the while, I've tried to be smiling and happy about everything. Since the end of church things got a little better. Still a more unhappy day than I'd like. But without days like these, which it really hasn't been bad, just unhappy, I don't appreciate the good and the wonderful days we have. In sunbeams we learned about Daniel in the lions den, how to pray, to choose the right, and to be thankful. Well, I AM thankful for the gospel in my life. I'm thankful for the good and the not so good days. I'm grateful for my children and Ben and the love they bring to our family. I'm also very grateful for the EFY cd's that I still have and played after church to keep the spirit with us. I thankful and humbled by the act of love our Savior preformed. I hopw your day was wonderful and that you too had the spirit with you.
1 comment:
That's a good day at church for us! Miller isn't liking Sunbeams very well. I play the piano and my three other boys won't stay in their seats!
Post a Comment