Before pics that I have:
Front, porch, front door and right side of house being scraped:
Stay tuned for finished product, coming as quickly as possible, to a blog near you!
Wow! That's a lot of work. I still think this is a super cute little house. If you paint it just right I think someone for sure will have to fall in love with it!
Because Ben works in south Austin and doesn't like to drive an hour ea way to work everyday, mostly. It also only has one bath. That really doesn't work when three little girls decide they all need to use it at the same time! Hehe
I don't claim to be the best artist or even close. I paint and draw for fun, stress relief, and I do try to make it look good. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. Thanks for looking anyway!
4 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of work. I still think this is a super cute little house. If you paint it just right I think someone for sure will have to fall in love with it!
I agree as well! Why don't you live there again?
Because Ben works in south Austin and doesn't like to drive an hour ea way to work everyday, mostly. It also only has one bath. That really doesn't work when three little girls decide they all need to use it at the same time! Hehe
bathroom* that's what I meant.
Post a Comment