Working on scraping and painting outside of our house in Taylor. Got to get it ready to sell. I'll be sure to post a before, during, and after shot when it's finished. I've got to thank Brandon and the missionaries for helping so far. Also, thanks need to go to Andrea, Ron and my mom and dad for watching my kids for me. Thank you to all of you.
My sister in law, Dawnica also got married yesterday in Logan, Utah. Congratulations need to go out to her and her new husband, Logan! Congrats! Ben was fortunate enough to attend. He said it went well. Thank you Reina and Tyler for all that you've done! I know Ben was glad to see you and looks forward to talking to you again soon.
I'm not all here tonight, so I apologize if I'm rambling or if I don't make much sense. It's been a long week.
2 comments:
I forgot you still had that house! Anyone working that hard deserves to not be thinking clearly.
I'll put pictures from the wedding on the blog and facebook so that you can see them.
Post a Comment