This Halloween the girls and I decided to attempt the most intricate carving that I've ever done. The Cheshire Cat from Tim Burton's Alice In Wonder land. Yes, I'm crazy. Yes, it was hours upon hours of work. Gutting the thing took 45 min alone. The LARGEST pumpkin I've ever bought (also the most expensive! $8!). Here are the pics: (Please pay no attention to my dirty living room. It was clean earlier.) It took 6.5 hours carving time. Sorry for the bathroom floor pic, but it's the ONLY room in the house that gets that dark (no windows). /shrug
Newest paintings.
13 years ago






4 comments:
Awesome! I also like the snowman tablecloth. It adds a festive touch. ;P
I LOVE it!! Wish I had 1/2 of your talent!! Miss you and Love you!!
I agree with Katie, awsome! Your niece and nephews loved it, too. They asked me why I couldn't do something like that. Rude!
Wow,don't know how I missed this great carving. You're so talented!
Post a Comment