Okay, so things still aren't exactly how I want them. There are still boxes everywhere. But I thought I'd go ahead and take pictures since my house is mostly clean. Here they are:
This is the main hall from the front door. It's what you see when you first walk in. The walls will be a light grey with the inside of the arches staying white. Next we have the entry to Jordan's room which is near the front door to the right of the main hallway.
Her bath is to the right, inside the archway.
Jordan's room is the smallest and she has the largest bed of the kids. This is also doubling as the guest bedroom, if needed. She's very happy with it though. We're trying to figure out what we can do so she will have a little more space. For now, this will have to do.
You've seen my couch in my living room. Well, here's the archways to the main hall and you can see the second hall to Alex's and Jada's bedrooms and bath as well. You can see the paint samples on the wall, too. I don't think you can see the color we're choosing, though.
From the living room, you can enter the butler pantry. This is a side view of the wall with both the butler's and part of the kitchen.
From the living room, you can enter the butler pantry. This is a side view of the wall with both the butler's and part of the kitchen.
This is the best view I could get of my whole kitchen. It's really large, as you can see. I love it, too!
The floorplan we chose calls this a nook. I call it our dining room. Yes, my kids are at the table and trying to hide from my picture taking. I think they're silly, too.
The dining connects to the family room. This is a really large one, in my opinion. I'm not entirely sure what we plan on doing with the space between the back of the couch and the dining area. I'll probably think of something.
This is the main hall, looking back to the front door. Right around the corner of the height chart is the entry to the master bedroom.
There's an archway that you can kind of see, but you can't back up far enough to get a good picture of it.
This is the majority of my room. It's really huge, too. The closet would be the first door on the left once you enter.
I didn't like the tons of boxes in there, so I didn't take a picture of the closet. However, the second door on the left is the master bath. We did the largest bathroom we could.
This is a pic of my sink and part of the garden tub.
Ben's sink and a view of our treadmill.
And from Ben's sink, you can see our huge walk in shower, and toilet closet.
Okay, now back to the second hall, off of the main hallway. You can see a coat closet on the left hand side and a storage closet on the back wall. On the right you can see the girls bathroom door.
Alex's and Jada's bathroom have bright colors in it. Yes, I know those towels hurt the eyes, but look at the next picture of their bathroom so you can see why those colors were picked. They have yellow, purple, pink and teal towels, too.
Very Fishy.
Meanwhile, back out in the second hall, around the corner: You have the laundry room with a door to the garage, Jada's room to the left and Alex's room to the right.
Jada's room, view one.
And view two, of her bed and some of her pillow pets. Yes, her walls will be pink as well. But it'll be a soft pink that isn't quite so bright.
Now, we have Alex's room.
This view is from right in front of the window, obviously. It isn't a huge room, but she's got plenty of space. It's actually the same size as Jada's. It just looks smaller because her bed is bigger.
And last, we have our covered patio. This is off of the family room, the door near one of the bookcases. I know it's not at the front end of the house. I just didn't want Alex's room to be last. Eventually, it will have a glider rocking loveseat out there. For now, we have folding chairs. Ick. I'm working on staining the fence a brown/grey color. It ties in the house colors with the grey of our roof. It's going to look great when I'm done.
And there is the grand tour of my house in photos. Hope you enjoyed it. :oD

































3 comments:
it looks great! i'm sure it feels good to be moved in and settled. i'm so happy for you guys!
You have a lovely home, Dana!
Super nice! I bet you are all loving it! It's so nice to have plenty of space!
Post a Comment