
This is obviously a front shot of the frame on our lot. Our yard extends to this fence to the side...
Our backyard also extends to this black plastic wrapped fence. My legs are right up against the back of the frame of our house. Just a little perspective of the size of the lot...
This is where our fence will meet with the backyard neighbors, and our next door neighbors fences. There will be a third fence between, but as you can see, it is not that large of a space. Larger than I originally thought, but it will be okay. :)
And that is how it has begun. We should be meeting this next week for a pre-construction "check point". That is when we will make sure that they have all of our plans right, and that they aren't missing anything. I am trying to plan to be there AT LEAST three times a week... maybe every day if we can afford it... We will have to wait and see. I'm documenting everything so that I can make sure that there is no chance they can get away with making mistakes. Better to be prepared... I have heard some horror stories about new home builders. I'm hoping that this will go smoothly, and that it will be quality work. I'd hate to have our dream house be junk. I'll post more as it happens. :D Keep smiling!






No comments:
Post a Comment