Saturday, January 24, 2009

Construction on house!

We have a date for start of construction! It starts February 8th! Okay, so I'm not thrilled about it starting on a Sunday. But I can't exactly tell them not to. We have a pre-construction appointment to do before they can start, so we may do that on the Saturday before hand. I'm very excited! Our lot is pretty large. Our girls will have plenty of room for running and playing, and well, maybe jumping. (Yes, we may get a trampoline.) Best part? It's fenced so I can let them out almost anytime! lol I will have room for the garden that I have wanted. Now, the question will be, Will I do it, and if so, will I remember to water it? First things first... Gotta have a house. LOL! I've had plenty of time to think about what we are going to do, though. We signed paperwork on November 1st. We picked out what options they offered that we wanted December 2nd. We have been sitting idly, well as far as the house goes, since then picking out colors for rooms, imagining where furniture will go, and so forth. Yes, I am that insane. It's ok. I'm married. Ben lives with it, and loves me anyway, lol. I will be sure to give updates as construction gets closer, and hopefully some pictures! :D

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Nice! That's great for you all. I hope it all works out how you dream.